Thứ Tư, ngày 27 tháng 3 năm 2013
30CẤU TRÚC CÂU TRONG TIẾNG ANH
"1. S + V + too + adj/adv + (for someone) + to
do something: (quá....để cho ai làm gì...)e.g. This structure is too
easy for you to remember.e.g. He ran too fast for me to follow.
2. S + V + so + adj/ adv + that + S + V: (quá... đến nỗi mà...)e.g.
This box is so heavy that I cannot take it.e.g. He speaks so soft that
we can’t hear anything.
3. It + V + such + (a/an)
+ N(s) + that + S + V: (quá... đến nỗi mà...)e.g. It is such a heavy
box that I cannot take it.e.g. It is such interesting books that I
cannot ignore them at all.
4. S + V + adj/ adv + enough + (for
someone) + to do something : (Đủ... cho ai đó làm gì...)e.g. She is old
enough to get married.e.g. They are intelligent enough for me to teach
5. Have/ get + something + done (past
participle): (nhờ ai hoặc thuê ai làm gì...)e.g. I had my hair cut
yesterday.e.g. I’d like to have my shoes repaired.
6. It + be +
time + S + V (-ed, cột 2) / It’s +time +for someone +to do something :
(đã đến lúc aiđó phải làm gì...)e.g. It is time you had a shower.e.g.
It’s time for me to ask all of you for this question.
7. It +
takes/took+ someone + amount of time + to do something: (làm gì... mất
bao nhiêu thời gian...)e.g. It takes me 5 minutes to get to school.e.g.
It took him 10 minutes to do this exercise yesterday.
prevent/stop + someone/something + From + V-ing: (ngăn cản ai/ cái gì...
làm gì..)e.g. He prevented us from parking our car here.
+ find+ it+ adj to do something: (thấy ... để làm gì...)e.g. I find it
very difficult to learn about English.e.g. They found it easy to
overcome that problem.
10. To prefer + Noun/ V-ing + to + N/
V-ing. (Thích cái gì/ làm gì hơn cái gì/ làm gì)e.g. I prefer dog to
cat.e.g. I prefer reading books to watching TV.
rather ('d rather) + V (infinitive) + than + V (infinitive: (thích làm
gì hơn làm gì)e.g. She would play games than read books.e.g. I’d rather
learn English than learn Biology.
12. To be/get Used to + V-ing: (quen làm gì)e.g. I am used to eating with chopsticks.
13. Used to + V (infinitive): (Thường làm gì trong qk và bây giờ không
làm nữa)e.g. I used to go fishing with my friend when I was young.e.g.
She used to smoke 10 cigarettes a day.
14. To be amazed at = to be surprised at + N/V-ing: ngạc nhiên về....e.g. I was amazed at his big beautiful villa.
15. To be angry at + N/V-ing: tức giận vềe.g. Her mother was very angry at her bad marks.
16. to be good at/ bad at + N/ V-ing: giỏi về.../ kém về...e.g. I am good at swimming.e.g. He is very bad at English.
17. by chance = by accident (adv): tình cờe.g. I met her in Paris by chance last week.
18. to be/get tired of + N/V-ing: mệt mỏi về...e.g. My mother was tired of doing too much housework everyday.
19. can’t stand/ help/ bear/ resist + V-ing: Không chịu nỗi/không nhịn
được làm gì...e.g. She can't stand laughing at her little dog.
20. to be keen on/ to be fond of + N/V-ing : thích làm gì đó...e.g. My younger sister is fond of playing with her dolls.
21. to be interested in + N/V-ing: quan tâm đến...e.g. Mrs Brown is interested in going shopping on Sundays.
22. to waste + time/ money + V-ing: tốn tiền hoặc thời gian làm gìe.g.
He always wastes time playing computer games each day.e.g. Sometimes, I
waste a lot of money buying clothes.
23. To spend + amount of
time/ money + V-ing: dành bao nhiêu thời gian làm gì..e.g. I spend 2
hours reading books a day.e.g. Mr Jim spent a lot of money traveling
around the world last year.
24. To spend + amount of time/
money + on + something: dành thời gian vào việc gì...e.g. My mother
often spends 2 hours on housework everyday.e.g. She spent all of her
money on clothes.
25. to give up + V-ing/ N: từ bỏ làm gì/ cái gì...e.g. You should give up smoking as soon as possible.
26. would like/ want/wish + to do something: thích làm gì...e.g. I would like to go to the cinema with you tonight.
27. have + (something) to + Verb: có cái gì đó để làme.g. I have many things to do this week.
28. It + be + something/ someone + that/ who: chính...mà...
e.g. It is Tom who got the best marks in my class.e.g. It is the villa that he had to spend a lot of money last year.
29. Had better + V(infinitive): nên làm gì....e.g. You had better go to see the doctor.
30. hate/ like/ dislike/ enjoy/ avoid/ finish/ mind/ postpone/
practise/ consider/ delay/ deny/ suggest/ risk/ keep/ imagine/ fancy +
e.g. I always practise speaking English everyday."